Why Choose a Jumbo Mortgage?
A jumbo loan, or non-conforming mortgage, allows you to purchase more expensive homes with a loan amount above the conforming limit set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency. In most areas of the country, the conventional conforming loan limit is $647,200; however, the limit is higher in some areas of the country.
- For loan amounts above conforming loan limits
- Fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs)
- One loan for the entire loan amount
- Down payment % dependent on loan amount
- Loan amounts to $3,000,000
- Maximum LTV 95% for purchase and generally 80% on a rate-term refinance or 80% on a cash-out refinance
- Primary residence, investment property or second home
- 1-4 family owner-occupied
- Escrows not required if LTV is 80% or below
*Eligibility subject to program stipulations, qualifying factors, applicable income requirements, and property limits. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.